1) Private Lesson
This lesson will take about 2 -2.5 hours, and generally you should choose two of the dishes from our menu selection (one starter, one main, rice or noodle as a side dish and a dessert or another main dish if you prefer instead of a Thai dessert).
Price: £45 individually
2) A Group with friends or a difference
This class is for between 2 – 4 people, it will last around 3 -3.5 hours. All of you will choose the same 2 or 3 dishes from our menu selection (one starter, 2 mains, rice or noodles as a side dish and a dessert).
Price: £40 per person.
3) Cooking Demonstration
This is for you, if you just want a relaxed night in with friends and learn to cook by watching me cook LIVE in your own kitchen or your venue. You choose your favourite dishes, 1 starter, 2 main courses and a Thai dessert. I will show you how to cook them and you will enjoy the meal which I produce in front of you. I will bring all the ingredients and all essential kitchen equipment with me. You don’t have to do anything just sit back and relax!
I will do most of the cooking but you are also welcome to join in if you fancy! This will be available to a private group booking and open group in my chosen venue.
For this booking requires a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 4 people per booking. Price starts from £35 per person.
What you need
Each student will need:
- a sharp knife
- a chopping board
- a good quality frying pan or a wok, saucepan with a lid, depending on the lessons of dishes.
- a sense of adventure and a hearty appetite.
All courses include:
- A list of ingredients that you will be responsible to buy for your lessons. (If you would like me to bring all the ingredients for you, there will be an extra £15 on top of the course price. Not per person but per course.)
- Welcome drinks (Soft drinks, coffee, tea, fruit juice), if at my venue.
- Dishes you cook (enough for a meal.).
- Class photo (via email after class ends.)